Hey, I'm Odin and if I do say so myself, you've got to meet me to appreciate how truly fine I am. I am probably one of the most stunning brindles you will ever meet, and I've got those flashy white feet just to round out the total package. I am very meticulously clean and like being brushed.
Hobbies? Well you've come to the right dog ... you'll find that I'm up for just about anything you'd like to do --
- A picnic? Sure, let's go.
- Home by the fire with the kids? I can do couch potatoe with the best of them and I can be one heck of a tv pillow if you don't belong to the wrestling federation.
- Home with the sniffles and need company? I'm at your bedside ready to make you smile.
- You like to run every morning but are a little concerned about what might be lurking around the jogging path? Don't give it another thought ... I promise you nobody will bother you with me as your running partner. Let's go.
- Walk the kids to the bus stop? Absolutely, I like kids and am gracious with strange children ... and it's ok if you bring snacks for them to give me, I'm very gentle with the little ones.
- Make you feel secure at home if you're alone? Hey, you're never along when I'm with you, and if you're my family, know that I am going to be there to take care of you. Any day. Any place. Any time.
- Cats and squirrels? REALLY?? oh ... one thing you probably should know about me. Cats and squirrels? Not on my watch. Not in my yard and certainly not in my house. If it's a little varmit, I'm not going to allow it in our territory. No negotiations on that one, sorry.
- Other dogs? Maybe. Depends if they are willing to acknowledge who's leader of the pack. Seriously, it depends on the dog and they best not try anything stupid with my kids, cuz our kids are where it's at.
Come out and meet me, let's go for a walk and get some fresh air, perhaps share a milk bone and talk about how I can be the best partner you've ever had.
oh ... one thing you probably should know about me. Cats and squirrels? Not on my watch. Not in my yard and certainly not in my house. If it's a little varmit, I'm not going to allow it in our territory. No negotiations on that one, sorry.
If you would like to learn more about adopting Odin the Akita, please send a note to email@example.com
update posted 3/24/13